Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

In need of a mommy makeover!

The other day at the Olive Garden (I crave their soup and salad) I was carded by the waitress who proclaimed I looked very young! I know I am young... I mean I am only 24 but I guess I feel older than I am because I do have 2 kids. I just hate being reminded that I am so young and for people to make a big deal about it.

When I got home I realized that 99% of my clothes were from when I was in high school and before I had Jacob. Then I realized I do dress young! I need a serious change!!

I am on a mission to dress more age appropriate and to get a new hairstyle. I am not sure where I am going to start or how I am going to fund it... but will eventually get it accomplished.

Would love to hear ideas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment