Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

my oh my how time flies!

As I was going through and editing photos for my vacation post I got to thinking about all the past trips we have taken to Sea World. I can remember our first trip with Jacob. I was 7 months pregnant with Tyler and we went as a last vacation with just Jacob.

DSC00510

Our next trip wouldn’t be for a couple of years. The boys are all grown up wanting to ride all the rollercoasters and I am still trying to get rid of those last few pounds of baby weight.

743

After we had so much fun last year, we decided to make Sea World a yearly thing!

IMG_5762

 

Another thing we do when we go to San Antonio is take the trolley to the Alamo.
I thought this picture was cute with Jacob trying to be just like his mommy.

DSC00555

And here we all are this year!
It is crazy how you blink and time has just flown by.

IMG_5824

No comments:

Post a Comment