Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

first lost tooth

Jacob has been telling me for a week that his tooth was loose and that he wanted it to come out so he could get money :) While at dinner with my family last night he kept moving it all around and finally decided it was time to pull it. After two attempts (I think he was afraid it was going to hurt) his tooth was out! And I just have to tell you that his tooth is so stinkin’ tiny. I love it. But I am also goad that it came out when it did because his big boy tooth has already started to grow in.

JacobTooth

When we got home instead of putting his tooth under the pillow and waiting until morning, Mike gave him $10 and told him it was a ‘first tooth bonus’. Then after we got home I started to feel bad because we robbed my child of the whole tooth fairy excitement. Does that make me a bad mom? Is it okay for kids that age not to believe in things like that? I am at a loss and feel like I am taking away part of his childhood, but then again I don’t want to lie to him.

Do you tell your kids there are such things as the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Santa, etc...?

No comments:

Post a Comment