1 lb deer steak meat, cut into fajita chunks
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
2 jalapenos- seeded
Half of a red onion
1. Mix up your marinade (recipe below) and get your meat coated and set aside.
2. Chop up all your vegetables, heat up some oil in a cast iron skillet on medium heat.
3. Once your pan is hot put all of your vegetables in and start to sauté.
4. Once your veggies are starting to look ‘cooked’ put your meat in the pan and cook until done.
5 Serve on flour tortillas with your favorite sides.
1. I did not put measurements because to be honest I do not measure my ingredients. I put in however much looks right for the amount of meat. Use your best judgment :)
2 roma tomatoes
2 large hot house tomatoes
3 to 4 jalapenos- depending on hotness
2 to 3 cloves of garlic
Salt to taste
1. Cut up all your ingredients so that they will fit in the blender.
2. Once all ingredients are in the blender kind of push down to make some juice for easier blending.
3. Blend until desired consistency. I put mine on chop so it is still a little chunky.
2 large Hass avocadoes
juice of half a lime
salt and pepper to taste
Hot sauce (recipe above)
1. Mix together in a bowl your avocadoes, lime juice, salt and pepper until blended well.
2. Add hot sauce starting with a spoonful at a time. Continue to add until desired hotness.
4 oz tomato juice
1.5 oz lime juice
3/4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
A dash of Tabasco sauce
1. In a beer mug or glass put about 4 or 5 ice cubes, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce lime juice, salt and pepper.
2. Stir everything together with a long spoon, taste to make sure it is just right.
3. Add beer until glass is full.