Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

first day of school

I have officially made it through the first week of school.

I was surprised by how emotional I was that Tyler was going to school this year. They have been gone almost every day this summer and I was expecting it to be just another day. It has finally set in that my sweet baby boy is actually growing up!

I have never in my life seen a little boy who was so excited to go to school. Even on Saturday he was asking how many days until school. Absolutely adorable! I am so thankful for his enthusiastic attitude and every morning it just makes me heart melt. Jacob on the other hand was NOT excited at all but is starting to come around. He really likes lunch and still looks forward to the weekends when he can stay up late and sleep in. I suspect that once he starts making new friends that he will enjoy going to school.

Here are my sweet boys on the first day of school...


I even got up super early to make the boys a special lunch. I used these cute little cookie cutters in the shapes of skulls and sharks to make little pizzas. They loved them!


No comments:

Post a Comment