Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

12 Inches Gone!

After reading Jen's post about cutting off 9" of her hair to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths it inspired me....... TO CUT AND DONATE MY OWN HAIR! I had been playing with the idea for a while and decided it was time to go for it.


Let the cutting begin...




And it's over.... 12" gone



Goodby long hair.... Hello mommy hair!







I LOVE IT!!!



Amberly @ the Getaway Spa and Salon did a wonderful job. Thanks a million! Plus where else can you get Starbucks or Champaign while you wait to get a haircut?!?!
Also while checking out with the receptionist a lady asked me if I planned to donate my hair and when I told her yes she said thank you because her daughter has died of breast cancer and lost all of her hair. It made me feel good about what I had done.


And who knows I may go a little shorter!?!?

1 comment:

  1. It looks great!! That is such a great look on you, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete