Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

a happy hallway

Yesterday while browsing around one of my fave home stores I came across this cute sign that says ‘and the lived happily ever after’ and thought that it would go perfect in my hallway with some family photos. But, I already have a sign in there that says ‘all because two people fell in love’. So I thought that I would take pictures of them both so I could pick which one looks best. The other will go in my entryway amongst all my pictures in there.

Which do you think looks better?

HallwayPics

hallwaypics2

And the winner is...

hallwaywall

I think I am going to leave the teal one up. Just because I like the pop of color you see when you walk into the hallway. It’s nice and refreshing :) And I have already figured out where the red one is going to go in the entryway!

No comments:

Post a Comment