Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

summer fun buckets

Today is the first official day of summer. Both boys are out of school and we are kicking off the summer with family movie night and pizza.

I was wanting to do something fun for the boys and last week I was reading THIS BLOG and she had put together Summer Fun Kits for her kids. I immediately knew that my boys would love it so I went to Target and started piecing together their buckets with things that they would like.

IMG_5222

Our buckets include:

  • New flip flops
  • Sunglasses
  • Bubble wands
  • Sidewalk chalk
  • Army men
  • Water bottles with a freezable center
  • Water balloons

All put together in a bucket!

IMG_5220

She suggested you make a Summer Fun Coupon Book, but I have not had time to put that together yet. Hopefully I will get to that before this week is up.

She also had some great suggestions on what to put in the Summer Fun Buckets, but also to put the stuff that your kids will enjoy in there. She also has lots of other awesome ideas. Check out her blog sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment