Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

It only took 7 years...

... for my husband and I to get an actual bed!

But before I get ahead of myself let me tell you about my bedding.

Well... long story short I have been on the hunt for a while now for bedding that was cute, but also would withstand a little bit of grease and oil every now and then. And as much as I would like a beautiful Anthropologie duvet it just ain’t gonna happen!

So, after many hours of browsing the world wide web I cam across this lovely duvet on Pinterest of all places. And what would you know. It was on sale! So I went ahead and convinced myself to order one. You know, as a birthday present to myself and all :)

1166423_fpx

On our last visit to OKC we brought back my my new bedroom set that my sweet in laws gave me and this visit we brought back my brand new mattress set! So now I have the Sealy Embody to sleep on every night. I am so excited! The hardest part I have to say was finding sheets that I could live with until I find the perfect ones. Who would have thought I would find them at Ross for less than $25?!

So after 7 years of marriage my husband and I have an actual bed in our room.
Now I just need to move the rest of the furniture in :)

azzz

1 comment: