Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

{in love}

A few weeks ago I was searching for a new camera bag. I had been eyeing another Epiphanie bag, but since I already had one I wanted something different. After searching for what seemed like forever I found a store on Etsy called Porteen Gear.

While I was looking for the perfect camera bag, I ended up finding a camera strap that I truly love!

porteen6

After I got my camera strap, I started looking at the camera bags. One of the best part about it is the bags come in small, medium or large and you can either order one of the pre-made bags or buy one the pre-order bags. But the absolute best parts is that you can choose any combination of fabrics and colors you want. The only problem I ran into was I did not see any fabric that I liked enough to put on a camera bag that I would be carrying with me for a loooong time. So I decided to e-mail Robyn and ask her if she had any cowhide. To my surprise she did! I was so excited that I ordered my bag right away and could no be happier with how it came out.

My new bag is absolutly gorgeous and I would highly recommend checking out Robyn’s website Porteen Gear as well as her Etsy shop.

porteen2

porteen5

porteen1

porteen4

porteen3

No comments:

Post a Comment