Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Another school year has begun...


Today was the boys 1st day of school.

Normally on the first day of school after I drop off the kids I go back home and do a happy dance. But this year. I am sad that summer is officially over. O-V-E-R. I feel like we didn't get to do as much this summer as we have in summers past. It's like time flew by and we completely missed it.

I might be grasping at straws here but my boys are growing up way too fast. Jacob is still to little to be a 3rd grader. I mean is that even possible? And Tyler. I just dropped him off at his first day of Kindergarten. There is no way he is a 1st grader. This mama is just so sad that her babies are growing up. I don't even want to think about what the teenage years are going to be like.

This year I am super excited for my boys. They have great teachers and some kids in their classes that they know.  But mostly this year I pray that Jacob has a much better year than he did last year. It was hard on all of us, but I know it was really hard on him. Being teased and made fun of is no easy thing to go through. He is such a sweet boy and I pray that he finds his place and some great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment