Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I can see....

Finally! After 2 years of needing new glasses I finally decided to spend the money and get a new pair. It was a hard to pick a pair by myself. I don't know what I would have done without the iPhone and email, which is how my husband helped me pick out a new pair from an hour away.


Here are the glasses that I decided to go with. They are Candie's and they are super cute and I figured if I have to wear them that they might as well be fun to wear.



Here is the pic I sent my husband. I know it's not the greatest and they look way better now that they are fitted to me, but it gives you a general idea.




Now I have to clean my house because I have let it get waaaaaay out of hand! I will be back on later to post up a few new things (:

No comments:

Post a Comment