Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

NEW and FUN things to come....

Life has been crazy lately and every part of our lives have suffered in some way. Michael and I have been talking about putting everyone of us on a schedule and actually sticking to it. That would mean no more 1 am bedtimes and late mornings. I am actually kind of excited becuase during the weeks we have Mother's Day Out on mondays and fridays, Awanas (Jacob is in it and I am starting to teach next week ), My school which has to be done every night, invoicing for the business and for the next 6 weeks we will have bible study on Sunday nights. So I am having to re-adjust our lives to fit our busy schedules and think of meals that I can put on in the morning and will be ready when we all finally have a chancec to sit down and eat.

So the past few days I have been thinking (as well as reading Katie's blogs.. I just love her blogs) and I want to start doing some fun activities with my kids during the day. I am not sure how well all this will go over or how interested they will be... but I will never know until I try. I have printed out a calander that has some suggestions for daily learning activities from preschool express. I am also going to work with Jacob on writting his name! And now that the weather is getting cooler we can actually do picnics for lunch and enjoy them or go to the park and not be miserable. If you have any fun ideas I would love to hear them!!

I will also be working with Jacob on responsibility. I got him a chore chart so we will be learning how to make his bed, pick up his toys and put his clothes in the hamper. We will also work on picking out clothes in the mornings. I am also in the process of setting up my spare bedroom as my office and scrapbooking room! I am so excited about getting back into scrapbooking. I have so much stuff that has just been sitting for the past year or so and there are so many pictures I want to scrapbook. My mother in law gave me a wonderful scrapbooking tote for my birthday so that will help a lot. I will post up occasionally what I am working on and I may participate in Scrapbook Sunday. I don't know if I will be that disciplined yet or not!?!

I will be doing some decorating/re-decorating and such around the house. I am so excited that fall and winter are just around the corner so I am going to be getting up my decorations for that and I will be posting up my progress. I am really thinking I need to paint my office/scrapbooking room and make it enjoyable to be in and get all of the boys things out of it. I really want to get the boys new bedding, finish the kitchen and there are just so many things. I just have to pace myself and remember that I need to do them one at a time.

Lastly... I have been in the kitchen a lot lately and will be posting up a few recipes that I am super excited about making! With the colder months comming up there are several crock pot meals and such I can't wait to make along with soups, stews and chili's!

I can't wait to share with you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment