Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Clean House = Happy House

This week I want to accomplish so much! I have been putting a lot of it off for a long time and now that birthday and holidays are right around the corner I need to kick it in high gear. Plus, it’s out of character for me to actually do things before they need to be done :)

Stay caught up on laundry {I only have like 3 more loads to do}
Mop all the floors in the house
Clean off cowhide rug and put in kitchen
Pull baseboards from entryway, hallway and bathroom
Wash walls to prepare for painting
Put last coat of paint on entryway and hallway walls
Paint living room walls
Detail both bathrooms {clean really really good}
Vacuum out the urban burban
Clean pedestal table in garage and move to kitchen
Move current table to office and set up as {really BIG} desk
Finish painting cupboards in laundry room
Remove tile from entryway {
this one is going to be fun :)}
Make all the beds
Vacuum bedrooms
Clean boys bedroom
Be on the lookout for the perfect window treatments for the living room!

See! I told you it was a crazy list of things to do! But I am confident that I will be able to complete everything that I need to in the time I have given myself. And as soon as I get these items checked off my list… I get new hardwood floors!!!

Happy Monday Y’all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's quite a long list! New hardwood floors will be awesome though!! Good luck getting everything done. :)

    ReplyDelete