Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

end of year fun

Last Friday at Tyler’s school we had an end of year party to welcome summer with some fun in the sun. There was lots of friends, yummy food and a BIG inflatable waterslide. I really like helping out at Tyler’s school because I get to hang out with him and I have met some really wonderful moms. Plus, it makes my heart burst with joy knowing that Tyler wants me to hang out with him all day!

IMG_5144

IMG_5105

IMG_5106

IMG_5108

Tyler LOVES hot dogs!

IMG_5126

With the lack of rain around here everyone is putting this artificial grass in their play areas or backyards. I happen to love it since I can’t get my grass to grow, so I think that we are going to put it in our backyard so the boys have a nice place to play this summer!

IMG_5130

IMG_5131

IMG_5155

No comments:

Post a Comment