Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

our slab sprung a leak

A few weeks ago I was walking through our kitchen and noticed that the floors were kinda squishy and warm to the touch. And with Pergo floors you never want to describe them as squishy. If you have ever had the pleasure of dealing with a slab leak, you know that they ARE NOT FUN! Good news is is that it was a simple fix that cost a lot less to fix than I thought.

Now we are in the process of trying to find a contractor to come in and replace the sheetrock in the walls so we can repaint them and lay new floors. Unfortunately, that has been proven to be harder than it seems. Most of the contractors I have had the pleasure of talking to are less than ideal.

Here are a few photos to show you what my kitchen looks like right now…

{p.s. please forgive my super messy floors}

IMG_4814

IMG_4838

IMG_4846

IMG_4842

No comments:

Post a Comment