Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

blonde today, gone tomorrow

For some reason every year around this time I get the urge to drastically change my hair. Whether it be cutting it all off or going from blonde to brunette. I just love to change my hair in the fall! This time, I am going from my super blonde locks to a medium brunette. I have been blonde so long that I am not sure what to expect even though I have gone brunette like this once before. I really liked it the last time,   so here I going for it again. My poor husband on the other hand, has no idea I am dying my hair tonight and will be shocked when he comes home from work today! I love me a good shocked face :)

Pardon my hick talk for a second, but don't you ever just get the hankerin' for somethin' different? I know that I do. Probably more than I should. Luckily though, it's never too drastic. Well by my standards anyway.

Let's get to colorin'!

So here is to saying goodbye to my summer blonde and hello to autumn brunette!

Peace out, blondie!

No comments:

Post a Comment