Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

hello sweet brunette

If you read yesterdays post you already know that I decided that I wanted a change from my summer-y blonde locks. Considering summer is over (Thank you, Jesus!) and i'm ready for a change so I better do it quick before I talk myself out of it.

At first I thought what about pink...

Just playin! I don't want that big a of a change!

I decided to go with Ion Color Brillance Medium Brown from Sally's. I looked at the golden browns and the ash browns, but in the end I decided to stick with a neutral shade. The ash browns looked like they had a lot of green in them, and well green and hair are never a good thing. Unless you the Joker. Then it's okay. But i'm not. And the golden browns had a lot of red in them, and well my husband dislikes red hair for some reason. So I thought that since I was springing the whole hair color change thing on him in the first place I would steer clear of a color he does not like.

This was me last night. I decided to do it at Courtney's house so she could help if I needed it. And she did. She fed my little monsters :) All the kids kept looking at me like I was crazy!


 And now, the BIG reveal..... drumroll please..... Ta-Da!


So, what do you think? I have to say that I really like it. My hair feels healthier than it did when it was blonde and it is a whole lot shinier than it has ever been. Not too shabby for $16. In the end I would definitly color my hair again on my own over going back to the salon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment