Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

chaos with a capitol 'C'

Well Howdy! It has been a really looooong time since I have posted anything.

Sixty nine days to be exact!

That's okay though. It has been pretty chaotic around here and things have finally slowed down enough for my to jump back on the blog bandwagon. You would not believe how much I have to blog about!

To start things off, just recently we thought we found a new house. I am always looking, but I found one in our price range and in the neighborhood I wanted. I could have so lived there. It was definitely not my dream home, but it had more room for entertaining and it was really nice. We really liked it. After putting in our offer I was okay for a day or two but then I started to have serious cold feet.

What if our dream house came along? What if I moved in and absolutely hated it? What if we decided we wanted to move away? What if we can't sell our house? How will we pay for everything?

These were all questions that I had not really considered and I just had this horrible gut feeling that something was just not quite right. So I prayed and prayed every day that God would show me what he wanted me to do. I just wish I would have listened sooner. After tons of talking it over with my husband, a few beers and several bouts with hives from stress we decided to opt out of the contract. I do feel horrible we cam this far in the contract, but this is what was best for me and my family and I hope the other people are not too mad at us. But I also believe that they will get buyers for their house  who absolutely love it and are meant to be there.

Now that we are not stressed and losing sleep over what to do about the house I have more time to spend on our current house and to do a few things I have not been able to do in a while, like blog :)

I hope that you all have had a great couple of months and I can't wait to get all caught up on the blog-o-sphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment