Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Older and A Little Wiser

I am so glad to be back after a long weekend! This weekend I got to go on a date with my husband that was long overdue and I celebrated my 25th birthday!

I have to say that I actually feel like an adult now! In a way I am a little sad that my young and crazy days are behind me, but I am also excited that I am now realizing that I need to finally grow up. That's why I opted out of a night on the town with friends to go on a romantic dinner date with my husband who I have not spent enough time with lately. It was so nice to have a dinner where there was not someone screaming, throwing things or crying. I didn't know what to do with myself!

Then after dinner we went looking for me a new camera! I looked at the one that I fell in love with, but then there was an even better camera that I really like a lot. I just don't like the $1,300 price tag! Eeek! So now I am looking at even cheaper camera ($300 ain't that bad). I am still being very indecisive about the whole thing... it's a big decision!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend (and part of the week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment