Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

For the Love of Turquoise

My recent obsession with the color turquoise has turned into a absolute love for it! I can't wait to decorate my house using this wonderful color! Something about it makes me smile :) During my search of the internet today I collected my favorite photos showing how I would love to use turquoise in my home. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do.







I am totally in love with the cabinets below. I am wondering how well they would work in my kitchen?!?






I absolutly love the kitchen below. My kitchen looks nothing like it, but I am wondering how hard it would be to recreate the colors. And I could always restain my cabinets to make them that rich dark color.






And since I don't have the space like this maybe I can paint my buffet or table this color to give it that pop of color!




I reallly like the kitchen below too... oh my! there are so many ideas that are dancing in my head! I really want to put that kind of tile in my kitchen. And there they go again with the wonderful rich dark wood cabinets...











I looove this bedroom! I could see myself sleeping here every night with a smile :) on my face.







These pics below are the ones that I am looking at for my guest room/office.





No comments:

Post a Comment