Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dreaming of Decorating and More Kitchen Inspiration

As you have noticed I have been going on and on and on about me making over my kitchen. Now most of you don't know me, but this is waaaay out of character for me. I was never the one who wanted to decorate or anything. And now here I am... really excited and dreaming about paint colors on a nightly basis or how to make the most of my space!


I am wanting to paint the kitchen so I am able to decorate easier throughout the year (I have gotten into this mood about doing centerpieces and putting up a small tree for Christmas...), but Michael really likes the walls red and wants to keep them. So right now I am trying to find something that just makes me scream 'I WANT MY KITCHEN TO LOOK LIKE THIS!'. Oh but I have!!!! I love the black cabinets that Layla had over at The Lettered Cottage. I also love her white cabinets that I posted about here. You see my dilemma now?! That's okay, by the time I get back next week I could have changed my mind completely! (:





This kitchen is from Coastal Living and I like it but I don't think that I can see it in m house.



I like the counter tops in this kitchen, but I think that is about all I like about it : /





Michael wants to do the kitchen kind of like this. I like the black and white tile, I am just wanting something calmer and more relaxing since I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.



I really like the color of the cabinets here. I think that they would go perfectly with my white appliances. And it has that comfy country feel to it :)



I found this one right before I started this post. I like how they have the whole kitchen set up with the red walls ad the black and white curtains.






I think after looking at all of these pictures and actually thinking about it I ((think)) am going to go with my original idea :)) Michael is just going to have to like the fact that I am going to paint the walls...maybe...I mean I am letting him pick out the living room furniture : P




And I can't wait to tell you all about the fabulous things I find for the house while on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment