Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Eggs and a dash of Mocha

Now that I have finally up loaded the pictures for today I can tell you all that today was the first morning I tried my new routine. I really like getting up early and making my boys breakfast. Now lets see how long I can keep it up…

Steak Omelet

steakomelet

3 large eggs
2 slices of cheese- I use Kraft singles because they melt better
Pinch of salt
Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
1/2 leftover steak- I used left over ribeye

1. While your skillet is heating up chop your steak into bite size pieces.

2. Once skillet is hot heat up steak. Remove to plate and set aside.

3. Beat your eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour into heated skillet. Use nonstick spray instead of butter for a lighter option.

4. Cook and flip. Once flipped lay down the two slices of cheese and add the steak.

5. Fold over and cook until cheese is melted.

steakomelet1

White Chocolate Mocha

whitemocha

2 cups of coffee
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup milk- I used fat free milk
Whipped cream
Cinnamon

1. Brew your coffee a little stronger than you normally would.

2. Heat the milk and white chocolate chips until melted in a double boiler or small pan.

3. Ladle some of the milk/white chocolate mixture into your coffee mug. Pour your coffee over that and then ladel some more to top it off.

4. Top off with the whipped cream and sprinkle on some cinnamon. ENJOY!

whitemocha1

whitemocha2

And this is for my dear sweet husband who finds it amusing that I take pictures of my food to put on my blog :)
I love him to pieces!

This is his coffee this morning. Just plain jane black coffee.

mikescoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment