Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

School picture session at home

This last week was school picture day for Jacob. I have to say that growing up I really hated school picture day, not because of the actual picture, but because my mom would always complain about how much it cost to buy the school pictures. Then when they sent home the envelope with prices on I instantly knew why my mom dreaded buying pictures for all 4 of us.

Looking over all those packages and prices I had a wonderful idea! Why couldn’t I take his picture before school and then blow those up to give to family? Five 8x10’s will cost me roughly $10-$15 at Walgreens as opposed to $60 for the package through the school.

So I decided to give it a shot :) Here’s how it came out…

 

This one I love his smile and it is my favorite

001


And this one is soooo Jacob

008

No comments:

Post a Comment