Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

easter weekend

Hope you all had an incredibly blessed Easter weekend!

We started off our weekend by taking a day trip to see some relatives on Michael’s side of the family that we don’t get to see very often. There were aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents of all sorts. The boys had a blast and it was wonderful to see everyone.

His aunt and uncle live outside the city and have this amazing front porch swing that is perfect for sitting and just enjoying all the things that God has made.

 

On our way there we were stuck on the highway for about 20 minutes while the police cleared the scene of a rollover accident. So while we were stopped I took some pictures of the pretty weeds on the side of the road.

EasterWkend1

Once we got there the boys went straight to the sunroom to play darts with their cousins.

EasterWkend2

EasterWkend3

There were Easter eggs hidden everywhere!
And for some they would be lucky enough to find the ones with money in them :)

EasterWkend4

EasterWkend5

I fell in love with this bird house hanging from one of the trees in the backyard.

EasterWkend6c

One of the eggs that was filled with money.

EasterWkend7

Time to hunt eggs!!!

EasterWkend8

EasterWkend9

The twins!

EasterWkend10

Yes, my husband caught a baby lamb for me just so I could hold it :)
Is that love or what?
Now I have decided that we are going to have sheep when we move to the country... and I can NEVER eat lamb chops again!

EasterWkend12

Tyler thought we needed a pet lamb too :)

EasterWkend13

The joys of my life!

EasterWkend16

We were ready to head home when this bad severe line of storms developed. With these storms there were three tornadoes that touched down and LOTS of rain.
Thank you Jesus for the rain!

IMG_4044


I wish I would have been able to get a family picture on Easter Sunday,
but these are good enough for me:)

EasterWkend18

EasterWkend19

No comments:

Post a Comment