Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

happy easter

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone has had a blessed Easter Sunday.

Our day is going to be a relaxing day at home as a family. I hope to teach the boys that Easter is about Jesus, not plastic eggs filled with candy :)

I will post pics of our festivities tomorrow, but for now I wanted to post a couple of pics of the boys taken back on Easter 2009. I can’t believe how grown up they are now. It makes me so sad that my boys are getting so big. Can’t they stay this small forever?

Here is Jacob. Shirtless and huntin’ eggs.

Easter09

Look at how small Tyler is! Oh my gosh! Look at those cute little chubby legs. Haha! It looks like my boys are sharing one outfit!

Easter092

This was the famous Easter storm that spawned a tornado that touched down about a mile from my house. Boy do I miss storms like those... okay, maybe just the rain :)

Easter093

No comments:

Post a Comment