Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

10 months 3 weeks and 6 days

(just a little fyi this is back dated so I can play catch up with what I had started)

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL! 

It has been a long time since I have blogged and I am ready to jump back in the saddle. I have so missed reading all my favorite blogs and sharing all of life's joyful messy adventures. This past year has flew by and so many things have changed! Oh so many!

I am super excited to say that we started of this year as NEW HOMEOWNERS!!

So there will be plenty of blogging going on with DIY stuff and home decor as well as all the crazy stuff that goes on with living the small town life :)

I do want to take a minute to let y'all know this man right here has put up with so much and I am so so so thankful that he is willing to do life with me and put up with all my craziness and provide for us like he does! 

No comments:

Post a Comment