Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Need to be more crafty...

I am seriously the least creative person I know. I have my moments where a lightbulb will just go off and I have this wonderful idea...but then when I go to put it on paper or actually do it...it just falls apart and I give up. Then everything sits in the closet for another 6 months till I try again. It is a never ending cycle.

It got me thinking about Valentine's Day and I didn't do much for the boys this year because of the budget we are on. Then it dawned on me that I have a closet full of scrapbooking stuff that I could have easily made cards and then bought some candy. But my problem is that I always think of these things after the fact. I know there are some more holidays comming up soon...Easter (April 12th) and I know that Michael's birthday is in May and then there is Father's Day (June 21st). I am sure that I can think of somthing between now and then. I just have to set my mind to it and set a budget for occasions like that and then I will be forced to think of creative ways to make it special.

If anyone has any wonderful ideas for kids Easter gifts or Father's Day gifts let me know. I would love to hear your ideas and suggestions!

*I do want to say that I love the new background I found for my blog and thank the lady who's blog I found it on. I would have emailed her to ask but couldn't find an addy so I thouught I would post this here. I hope she is not mad at me for stealing her idea. I thought it was so great that I had to have it on mine...Thank You!*

No comments:

Post a Comment