Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Team: Verse 2!

It’s that time again! What do ya think of the cute little button I made? I thought it would be nice to have something colorful to put at the beginning of my post. Hope you like it! You are more than welcome to steal… okay, use it if you would like.

If you would like to participate you can still do so by heading on over to Living Proof Ministries Blog. I never in my dreams thought I would be participating in something that was so meaningful. I am trying to pick a verse every two weeks that pertains to something going on in my life. Like this week for example, my husband and I have been going through a rough patch and I am starting the ‘Love Dare’, and the first week is all about love being patient. And I can promise you… I need to be way more patient with my husband.

Here is my Verse # 2:

“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”
Ephesians 4:2 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment