Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

x Fingers Crossed x

The weatherman is predicting a polar front that might bring snow for next Monday night through Wednesday morning. Yes, you heard correct… I said SNOW! Jacob has been hoping and praying for snow since Thanksgiving, but so far we have not got a single flake this year. It’s been kind of depressing having 75* days in January, but we have to take what Mother Nature gives us at this point. And with the possibility that snow could be on it’s way, I thought I would post a few pictures from snowy days in the past. So here is my little flashback!

The first 2 pictures are from Thanksgiving 2007.
It snowed from the night before Thanksgiving until Sunday night.

11-25-2007

Jacob all bundled up as we head to church.

Thanksgiving 2007


These next two pictures are from February 23, 2010.
We got a total of 4” for the day and underneath all the snow was about an inch of ice.

02-23-2010 Snow

You think I would be better prepared for situations like this, but it never fails, somehow I always end up needing something from the store or have to run errands for Michael.

UrbanBurbanSnow2-23-10

No comments:

Post a Comment