Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Very Blessed Thursday

004

Look at those faces!!
God has blessed me above and beyond with these two boys!



9780805464764_L

Today I started this wonderful bible study at a local church!
It’s crazy. The past couple of weeks I have had this deep desire to learn more and dig deeper into God’s word. I just haven’t felt like my spiritual needs are being met. I have never had a burning desire like this before and was not sure what to do, so I started searching local churches for woman’s bible studies. Then I came across this one. It meets on Thursday mornings and they have childcare! Yay!  I am two weeks behind though so I have some catching up to do, but I am so glad that I decided to jump in instead of not doing it just because I am behind. So far I absolutly love this study. I will keep you updated as the study progresses.


MOPS%2520LOGO

Also, today I signed up to join MOPS!
These last couple of weeks as I have been digging deeper in my spiritual journey I got to thinking about how wonderful it would be to have some ‘mommy friends’ that I share things in common with. And I remembered a conversation I had with a friend of mine about how she was a part MOPS. She told me that I needed to sign Tyler up now so I would have a slot for him come September. So, I immediately called her and asked a million questions. Then I called the church to track down the lady in charge and guess what?? They had an open slot! Yay! I can’t wait to start this new ‘mommy adventure’!

No comments:

Post a Comment