Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Photo Friday Week 45: Wind

Hello lovelies!

I can’t believe that it is Friday already! I had plans to upload and post pictures all week, but something always seemed to come up. Sigh. Jacob started Tae Kwon Do this week which takes up two  evenings and I started a new bible study this Wednesday…. Life has just been cuh-razy!

I am excited super about this weeks theme.

See… living in West Texas wind is one thing we are never short of round here. If it’s not blowing at this very second, give it 5 minutes and it will be howling.

Last week we had a cold front move through and it brought some pretty strong winds and limited visibility along with it.


Just as the storm was starting to arrive…

DustStormAB2

…the dust storm in full force.

DustStorm2AB2

Check out all the other photos over at Trina’s blog :)

blogbutton

Next Week: Music

2 comments:

  1. So cool. We don't get dust storms here. It's not dry enough and there are too many hills. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots remind me so much of growing up in Western KS. I remember walking home from school running just so my legs could catch up with my body! lol

    ReplyDelete