Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

No More Boring Shower Curtain

Today while walking around Hobby Lobby I decided that my shower curtain in the guest bathroom was boring and needed to be jazzed up a little. I thought about getting a new one all together, but decided against it when I got to thinking about all the wonderful things I could do to make mine better.

The first thing I did was look for a fabric that I could sew onto the bottom to make it longer. I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for, but I did find this awesome leopard fabric that is even better! Then I found some cute white and green ribbon that is going to add some polka dot goodness to it. And lastly, I wanted to add a little dazzle and found some lime green beads to bling it up.

I can’t wait to show you the finished product next week!

ShowerCurtain7

Since I was going to add the leopard fabric I wanted to incorporate some more leopard in into the mix, but I didn’t want to do the black. As I was browsing Etsy I came across these absolutly adorable knobs. I think that they are going to be the perfect addition to my new bathroom décor.

ShowerCurtain5

1 comment: