Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Prayers Needed

Hello ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA lately.

I am trying to get everything caught up from Thanksgiving and post some pics.

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful!

Michael ended up with the stomach bug, but recovered quickly.

And this week has been super hectic.

Jacob went to the doc yesterday for severe headaches and they scheduled an MRI for tomorrow morning.

As a mom, naturally I worry, but trust God that everything is okay.

And today he is home sick.

It is never fun to have a sickly one at home :(

Will update you as soon as I can get back on here.

Hope you are all having a blessed Wednesday!


P.S. It is supposed to snow Friday!!!
Hello Winter :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope your little boy is doing okay! Praying everything is alright.

    ReplyDelete