I am one of those people who has a to do list on my iPhone, one on my iPad, an Erin Condren planner and a piece of paper with a million things I need to do written on it. The sad truth is, I never get around to half of them. Maybe even more. So after reading Money Saving Mom I think I am going to just make myself 10 goals for the week. That way I have a better chance of actually marking things off of my to do list rather than just adding them onto another day.
This weeks goals:
1. Read a bible story to the kids every night out of The Jesus Storybook Bible.
2. Go to the pool as a family after church on Sunday.
3. Eat at the table at least 3 times this week.
4. Every night before the bed read Parenting with Love and Logic.
5. Wake up at 6:30am every morning.
6. Work on controlling my anxiety.
7. Buy primer and paint needed for kitchen walls.
8. Primer and paint kitchen walls.
9. Deep clean the boys bathroom.
10. Get caught up on Laundry.