Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

back from vacation

Howdy y’all!

I am finally back from vacation! And it was a AWESOME!

Over the next few days I will post LOTS and LOTS of pics of our super fun time together as a family at Sea World and at the beach :)

We were only supposed to be gone for a few days, but got a call from my parents who were in Houston about my daddy’s cancer. The doctors gave us the news that it was stage 4 and that my dad was not a candidate for surgery so we would have to fight it with chemo and radiation. When my dad talked to the surgeon who said he could not perform the surgery, he said he had 6 months to a year to live so instead of coming home we drove the 3 hours to be with my parents and comfort them. But the good news it while we were there we got to take the boys to the beach for the first time and watch fireworks on the beach.

Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment