Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

kitchen walls: during

I had the contractor come by and fix the part of my walls insurance paid for, funny thing is my walls were just fine. He said they didn’t need to be repaired at all : / But the hole in the wall needed it so I was really happy that after 3 years it was fixed.

IMG_6025 IMG_6026

Next came the primer!

Thankfully they make this stuff because red is a hard color to cover.

IMG_6036 IMG_6038 IMG_6039

It took two coats of primer to cover all the red.

IMG_6042

This is the part that drives my poor hubby cray-zee!

I am the worlds messiest painter. I am so glad that we are getting new floors, because if not then I would be in some trouble :)

IMG_6044 IMG_6045

IMG_6053

It was very thankful it was so nice outside.

I ended up leaving the windows open all day just to listen to the rain.

IMG_6046

No comments:

Post a Comment