Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

kitchen walls: before

My kitchen being made over has been a long time in the making. The real push was the slab leak we found about two months ago. It helps get you motivated when insurance helps pay for everything :)

See all the paint samples painted on the wall? I could not decide what I wanted to do with my kitchen. In the end I decided to go neutral and just add color with accessories.

IMG_6006

I am hoping that after I get the walls and floor done I will be able to refinish my table and chairs.
Maybe even hang some window treatments :)

Kitchen2BC

IMG_6009

IMG_6014

A major goal of mine is to get rid of that horrible light fixture that just hangs there.

IMG_6019

1 comment:

  1. I have a red kitchen and will never EVER paint red again because it's a pain in the butt! I love it being red though. Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete