Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

kitchen rugs?!

I used to have these cheap, red kitchen rugs that I bought at Wal-Mart when we first got married. They were perfect since my walls were red and I wanted rugs to match, but now that I have painted my walls a neutral beige I am having a hard time finding something that I love. *sigh*

It should be easy right?

Ya... NOT the case!

I can not find anything that I want to look at everyday while I am cooking or washing dishes. Or if I do find something, I try to find it online and it is nowhere to be found. So what's a girl to do?

Keep looking! :)

So far here is what I have found that I like...

Beautiful turquoise rug for a beautiful kitchen. 
I wonder if that rug can make my kitchen that gorgeous?

Green anti fatigue rug from Paula Deen. 

LOVE this one! 
Even better I could afford this one! 
But Target does not sell them anymore. 
So here's to hoping I can find something kinda like it.
www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment