Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

you only turn five once


Today my sweet baby boy turns 5 years old. A whole hand. Five fingers.


I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday that I brought a 6 lb 6 oz bundle of joy home from the hospital. And now he can write his own name and loves to play angry birds. I wish now that I would have taken more time to soak in everything when he was younger because in just a few years he is going to be grown and think his mama is super un-cool.

But, you know what, I have now. I have the nights he wants to snuggle and watch cartoons and the days he tells his daddy that he is a mama's boy. I will spend my days soaking in the blessing that God has given me and enjoy every minute with my 'baby' boy.

Tyler if you ever read this I just want you to know how much I love you and that I thank God for you everyday.


And Jake, I know we were not home for your birthday but I want you to know that I love you just as much and you were the best Christmas present I ever have and ever will receive!

Love you both with all my heart!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment