Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

my home goals for twenty-thirteen

If you have read my blog you will know that we have hardly done anything to our house since we moved in 7 years ago. I am not sure of the exact reason, but now that I think about it I feel really bad that I have been living in a bachelor pad for years now.

Not Anymore!

This year I am going to be a super busy little bee getting our house in tip top shape. At first it was because we wanted to sell the house, but with the over-priced market right now we have decided to stay. I can't wait to get started!


Have walls done throughout the house

The living room paneling needs to come off, entryway walls need to be redone, bathroom wallpaper needs to come down and the master vanity walls need to be textured. Then they all need to be painted!


U-G-L-Y!
I mean really, what were they thinking?



Redo the floors throughout the house

Hardwood for the entry, living room and hallway. 
Tile for the bathrooms and kitchen and new carpet in the bedrooms.

Love the concrete, but I am ready for something more welcoming.



Paint kitchen table chairs and redo table

Add some fun colorful curtains.



Add pops of color throughout the house

Love what Emily Clark has done with her kitchen. So fun and colorful!



Make our backyard someplace our family and friends can hang out

Our backyard is shaped like this and I think the way they set it up here is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment