Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Quick and Easy Snack: Pigs in a Blanket


As you know today we had our playdate and it was nice to have a quick easy snack on hand for when little tummies got hungry. My personal favorite is these little pigs in a blanket. I use Hillshire Farms Cheddar Lit'l Smokies wrapped in croissant rolls.

I start by preheating my oven to 350*. I then unroll my croissants and cut each one to make three and then I roll them up and place them on an ungreased baking sheet. I then pop them into the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, then ENJOY!

These are great as a snack, but I sometimes use them as a quick lunch. The boys absolutly love them and Michael likes to snack on them as well. I sometimes like to dip mine in mustard, but they are good to dip in pretty much anything.

What do you make for a quick easy snack?

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so good, I cheat and buy a big bag of bagel bites from Costco for a similar treat.

    ReplyDelete