Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Veggie Garden

I figured it was time for a backyard update. We have been working really hard this year to make sure we have a backyard that our boys can play in with no worries. The grass has came back beautifully. We still have a few spots that we are working on, but I am going to fil that with some grass seed next week.







Here are my herbs: rosemary, basil, thyme, dill, oregeno and mint. Tomorrow I am going to pick a few from each plant the freeze it in ice cube trays. (That will be another post)

Here is a close up of my anaheim peppers.

Here is the anaheim pepper plant.

This is one of my jalepeno plants. I have TONS of jalepenos!


These are my 3 different kinds of tomato plants. They started so small and now look at them.









Here are just a few of my tomatoes. I have several on each plant and I cannot wait to pick them and eat them!

1 comment:

  1. Question, what are you going to do with all those peppers?

    ReplyDelete