Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Black Friday

black-fridayPhoto courtesy of Google

With Thanksgiving fast approaching that can only mean one thing… SHOPPING! Black Friday is one of my favorite times of the year. Not only do I get to shop, but I get to shop and save money! If you are a big Black Friday shopper and have not yet checked out Black Friday dot Net … I would highly recommend it. They already have a ton of ads posted. You can even shop online if that is what you prefer.

I plan my shopping trip weeks in advance and make sure that I have everything ready to go so I can be out the door by 3am. There is also no sleeping and LOTS of coffee involved as well. Oh how I love Black Friday *sigh* I even think I am going to have my dear sweet hubby go this year to be the bag carrier, that is the hardest part.

Do you Black Friday shop or do you prefer to avoid the crowd?

Tonja

No comments:

Post a Comment