Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Great Outdoors

Over the past few weeks I have really been getting into this photography thing. I enjoy just going out for a walk and snapping pictures of whatever I can find. Whether it be a lonely tree on a cold rainy day or a rusted water tank standing alone in a field surrounded by overgrown grass. It’s so nice to be able to go out and capture the the beauty of my surroundings. Just remember, I am still learning so my pictures are not going to be perfect :) This weekend I am having a photo session with my kids and I can’t wait to see how wonderfully they turn out and also I am taking my friends family photos! I thrilled to pieces that someone wanted ME to do their pictures!!!


This photo was taken on the highway just south of town.

lonetreeBA 

I don’t know what it is about a white picket fence, but they just scream ‘home’ to me.

FenceBeforeAfter 

I thought that the grass looked beautiful against the blue sky.

FieldSkyBeforeAfter 

This tank is just down from my house. I am a sucker for old, rusted things just sitting in a field :) I guess you could say I’m a country girl at heart, because those are the things that I find the most beautiful.

tankBA

Tonja

No comments:

Post a Comment