Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Our Little Day Trip

Yesterday we wanted to get away for the day, so off to the ranch we went! We spent the day outside hunting and cooking over a campfire. And I got my first deer of the season! Yay!

I am having a hard time getting the wording to work by the pictures so I will just let you know that The first two pics are of the boys and Michael, the third is of one of the many {many} cacti that were everywhere!, the fourth and fifth are pics of an old ford that were out in the pasture; Tyler said it was broke Doc Hudson {from the movie Cars}, and the last is of an old broken down tractor that was sitting out by the stock tank.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

JacobTyler

My Boys 

Cactus Pear 2 

car1 

LicensePlate 

TractorA 

Tonja

No comments:

Post a Comment