Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Monday

*Update* I tried to stick to my menu this week and I have to say that it just did not work out at all! Something always comes up and I don’t get to make what I planned. I think that I am just going to make a menu for the week and cook pick something the night before to cook. That seems to be working best for us right now.

Monday: BLT’s… it’s been a crazy day picking cleaning up the kitchen from my dear sweet husband cooking yesterday. I love him to pieces, but he sure can make a mess while cooking.

Tuesday: Chicken Alfredo with Texas Toast and Salad

Wednesday: Fend for yourself night :)

Thursday: Chicken Fried Deer Steak with Parsnip Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Friday: Pizza and Family Movie Night

Saturday: Grilled T-Bones with Asparagus and Potatoes… they were on sale for $4.97 lb.

Sunday: Antelope Roast with Carrots and Potatoes, Rolls and Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment