Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back from Hiatus and Potty Training Victory!

I’m back!! It has been an exhausting couple of weeks. On top of everyone being sick around here we have had some pretty cold weather. so cold that we have been stuck in the house off and on, I decided to start potty training my dear sweet Tyler. Now, I’m not going to lie… it was not the easiest thing I have done. He kept wetting his underwear, so I made him strip down to none. And well… IT WORKED! It only took a couple of hours and now he goes on his own and even wears underwear when we go places!!! Yay!!! I’m so proud of him.

{Sorry the picture is so fuzzy, I took it with my iPhone and I could not get him to stay still long enough for a good one}

tyler

Now on to the crazy weather round here. Here are a few pictures from the snow days we had last week
{February 1st –3rd 2011}:

Snow Collage

And here are the storm pictures from Super Bowl Sunday {February 6, 2011}:

Rain Collage

As I sit here and type this post there is another storm system moving in that is supposed to bring wintery weather tonight and tomorrow. We shall see…

No comments:

Post a Comment