Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Team: Verse 4 and More!

How was your weekend? Did everyone have a wonderful Valentines Day?! My weekend was great. We are really enjoying our new church and my Valentines day was filled with love. The best part is I got to spend it with my 3 most favorite boys in the whole world!

And I am defiantly excited that it is Siesta time again over at the LPM Blog with Beth! I don’t know if any of you read my verses every other week or not, but I defiantly love posting them and spreading the word of God. Here is my verse:












‘Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.’

Ecclesiastes 4:12












And since I have you here… Saturday I started a new online bible study. It is Beth Moore’s Believing God. I am only a couple of days in and I absolutely LOVE IT! It is a 10 week study and you can either purchase the workbook {I bought mine at Mardel} or download and print your own pages each week. You start off each week off watching an online video of Beth. During the video you will fill in the blanks on your viewer guide. Then over the next 5 days you will have homework every night that leads into the next session. And I say homework, but it is not really homework. I hated doing homework, and I do not hate doing this! Here is a picture of the book:




Believing God

No comments:

Post a Comment