Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Team: Verse 3!

It’s time for the 3rd verse of 2011! I can’t tell you enough how much I enjoy doing this every couple of weeks. I have been thinking a lot about the things I need to be doing to help my relationship with God grow. It goes beyond just reading my bible everyday, but I need to start there. I need a time, either before the kids get up or after they go to bed, that is just time for me to spend time with God.

But this week I am working on trying to be more patient with my husband and children. So I wanted a verse that would fit into that. Sometimes I am not a patient person at all!

You can also read all the other verses over at Beth’s blog. I love reading all the wonderful verses that everyone has submitted.

“A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.”
Proverbs 15:18 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment